- The method shown has been used successfully during the past 14
years to assess first and second year engineering students.
- The availability of the exams online has improved the motivation
of the students and their results.
- The results of the surveys conducted among students in the
past years are proof of the success of the method.
- For a class of 200 students, the results of an exam with 2
problems and 15 multiple-choice questions are normally published
within 24 hours (2 or 3 teachers doing the grading).
- Although the Maxima program and the Moodle module described are
not in a stable form that can be distributed, they are Free Software
and available in beta form for anyone interested.